On this page you will find two registration forms.
- Regular attendee registration (deadline 25/04)
- Registration for lightning-talk, demo and poster (deadline 20/04)
Students working on projects related to Autonomous Systems during their bachelor, master, or PhD, are encouraged to register for lightning talks, demo, and poster session. There will be prizes for best student contributions, see section on STUDENT PRIZES
- Lightning-talk is a 3 minutes oral presentation in auditorium with powerpoint, video, etc.
- Demo is given in a exhibition area where each presenter gets a stand. It is expected that a working physical prototype is demonstrated. Please indicate in the registration if you have some special space/technical needs for the demo.
- Poster is given in a exhibition area where each presenter gets a stand. It is expected that the work is illustrated using a paper poster and a video using your own laptop.
Registration for lightning-talk, demo and poster